Attractions in the South Street Seaport AreaThe South Street Seaport area is overflowing with exciting attractions, so be sure to swing by in your upcoming New York City car rental. From hotels and museums to parks and boat tours, the South Street Seaport is brimming with interesting experiences, so dont delay and plan your South Street Seaport adventure today! AAMCAR Car Rentals New York City encourages you to check out the following attractions:
- The South Street Seaport Museum An exciting voyage back in time awaits you inside the South Street Seaport Museum! From historic ships to cobblestones, the South Street Seaport is overflowing with informative displays and exciting exhibits. Located along one of the nations oldest and most prosperous harbors, the South Street Seaport Museum is proud to provide visitors with an entertaining look at historical events and activities.
- The New York Water Taxi and the Circle Line Downtown These two exciting waterway cruisers are designed with you in mind, providing passengers with exceptional service and astonishing views. Nothing beats a relaxing ride on one of the New York Harbor boats, so go ahead and book your ride today. The New York Water Taxi is proud to service Manhattans Seaport District along with the Upper East Side, Wall Street, and Battery Park. Circle Line Downtown is also proud to provide visitors with a variety of convenient downtown ports.
- The Manhattan Seaport Suites and the Best Western Seaport Inn If youre looking for a place to stay during your trip to the South Street Seaport, look no further than the Manhattan Seaport Suites and the Best Western Seaport Inn. These two hotels offer exceptional service along with comfortable accommodations, so dont delay and reserve your rooms today!
Entertainment at the South Street SeaportThe South Street Seaport is home to some of NYCs most exciting festivals and events, including live performances and multicultural celebrations. Theres always something fun happening at the South Street Seaport, so be sure to grab a friend and check it out in your upcoming car rental from AAMCAR Car Rentals New York City! And dont worry theres plenty of parking along the South Street Seaport! Over 3,000 parking slots and paid lots are located within a six block radius of the community, providing visitors with plenty of parking options!
Directions to the South Street Seaport
- From the West Side: Take either the George Washington Bridge, the Lincoln Tunnel or Holland Street to Manhattan, then head southbound along West Street. Follow the signs to FDR Drive. Take the underpass and then remember to keep right, as you will be exiting the street at Exit 1. Turn right onto South Street and then continue for six block until you have reached the Seaport.
- From the East Side: Take the FDR Drive south and catch Exit 3 onto South Street. Follow South Street for approximately one mile, or until you can find a parking spot for your AMMCAR Car Rental New York City rent-a-car.
AAMCAR Car Rentals New York City is proud to provide you with exciting information on the South Street Seaport, but sadly we cant supply you with everything thats what the official website is for! If youre interested in visiting the South Street Seaport, AMMCAR Car Rentals New York City encourages you to visit the communitys official website at www.southstreetseaport.com.