If your having a tough time figuring out a entertaining outing to interest the whole family worry no more when your decide to pick the New York car rentals company AAMCAR Discount Car Rentals. Forget the old stuffy boring museums, they are of the past. Your New York car rentals highly recommends that you visit New York City's one and only hands-on science and technology center. With over 400 hands-on exhibits on biology, chemistry, and physics, there is something for everyone. Why don't you try something new and exciting when you decide to travel to New York with your New York car rentals company AAMCAR Discount Car Rentals?
The changing faces of the New York Hall of Science...
Since its first opening in 1964 as a part of the World's Fair in Flushing Meadows Corona Park, the New York Hall of Science has been bringing intrigue and delights too many visitors. When you visit with your New York car rentals you will not be disappointed. Although it remained after the fair, the museum closed in 1979 for some much needed renovation, and reopened in 1986. Additional construction was done and the museum saw the addition of a new entrance, dining area, and a science playground in 1997. As more and more visitors where coming to the New York Hall of Science, the demand for this popular museum to expand where high. Finally in 2004, the museum doubled its exhibit space with the addition of a new building and a Rocket Park which included real rockets left over from the World's Fair.
The bright future of the New York Hall of Science...
Traveling with children can be tough. Traveling with an entire family can be even tougher. But when you travel with your New York car rentals company AAMCAR Discount Car Rental to the New York Hall of Science you will have no problems at all when it comes to sparking interest. If you visit with your New York car rentals you may be lucky enough to let your children experience the expanded science playground AND the Preschool Playground. Who knew science could be so fun?
Before you take off with your New York car rentals...
Below is some useful information that you will need to help you plan you trip better when you travel to New York...
- Admission: Adults (18 years of age and over) $11, Children (between the ages 2 to 17) $8, Senior Citizens (62 years of age or older). The New York Hall of Science also offers a special student discount at $8 as long as you present a valid student ID.
- Looking to save a couple buck when you travel to New York? The New York Hall of Science offers free admission from Labor Day to Memorial Day on Fridays 2:00 - 5:00pm and Sundays 10:00 - 11:00 am.
- The New York Hall of Science holds several events. To find out what's happening when you visit, check out their official website for a schedule.
- For the folks back home, the New York Hall of Science has a cute little Science Shop featuring a wide variety of gifts including books, science kits, microscopes and so much more!
- Be warned, the New York Hall of Science does not permit any outside food into their facility. However the do have a newly refurbished caf where you can buy a meal or snacks.
For more information when you visit with your New York car rentals company AAMCAR Discount Car Rentals visit the New York Hall of Science's official website at http://www.nyscience.org
New York Hall of Science
47 - 01 111th Street
Queens, NY 11368 (Located in Flushing Meadows Corona Park)
Phone: (718) 699 - 0005